Massachusetts Alternative Septic System Test Center
Links to Other Sites
- MA DEP's page on approval of Innovative/Alternative Technologies for Use in Massachusetts and Under Review web page.
- MA DEP's summary page of IA approvals in MA web page.
A Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Bureau of Resource Protection Wastewater Management Page.
- Barnstable County Alternative Septic System Technology Information Page.
Barnstable County is a partner with the Buzzards Bay NEP at the Septic System Test Center and other Projects.
- National Small Flows Clearinghouse.
"Helping America's small communities meet their wastewater needs."
- New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission, Innovative Technologies Page.
- NSF International Wastewater Page.
- The US EPA's Septic (Onsite) Systems Page
- NJ Pinelands Commission 2000 policy on alternative septic systems
- NEIWPCC Wastewater and Onsite Systems Onsite Systems
- Peter Nielsen, Missoula City-County Health Department presentation
- CA State Water Resources Control Board Septic System page
- Sengupta: Autotrophic Biological Denitrification with Elemental Sulfur
- Sadikot: Comparison of clinoptilolite with gravel in a recirculating course media biofilter treating simulated septic tank effluent
- Rijn: Denitrification in recirculating systems:
Theory and applications
Go to the Participants page for more links including companies participating in the testing program and companies involved with the design and construction of the Test Center.